Gravity Planning & Research Ltd
Helping teams make stronger decisions
We specialise in two key areas:
- Foundation research: providing clear and compelling platforms for new strategies and ideas through understanding customer needs, beliefs, attitudes, decision-making journeys, experiences...
- Idea development, including product and service development as well as marketing and communications
With communication, branding and innovation backgrounds, we understand the power and the fragility of ideas and have the invaluable experience of applying as well as generating insights that contribute to idea development.
We are experienced in using a wealth of strategic tools, including behavioural economics and NLP. We work seamlessly with client teams; including senior management, other agencies and different skill streams around the world.
47 Dean Street
London W1D 5BE
Gravity Planning & Research Ltd is a Qualitative Research Agency established in 2004 with 2-5 full-time employees.
Employees who are AQR members
- Charities, Voluntary and Non-Profit Organisations
- Computers and Technology
- Financial and Investment
- Healthcare, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Branding Research
- Client Workshops
- NPD and Innovation
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
- The Account Planning Group
For further information about Gravity Planning & Research Ltd please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.