Movement is an ideas-focused qualitative consultancy specialising in strategic and creative development research for brand communications.
Real competitive advantage comes not from better knowledge but from better ideas. Successful brands and effective communications are made of great ideas. Movement's focus on ideas drives every aspect of its distinctive research approach:
- talking to idea creators to understand their ideas better
- optimising ideas before fieldwork starts
- ensuring stimulus material faithfully expresses ideas
- tailoring elicitation techniques to the nature of the ideas
- refining ideas and developing new ones iteratively as fieldwork progresses
- giving research feedback in a way that ensures ideas thrive
And Movement's unique Invisible Stimulus approach allows more effective development of strategic and media neutral comms ideas.
Movement provides research consultancy, training, workshop facilitation and brand strategy consultancy across a broad range of industry sectors. Recent clients include Britvic, Graze, AIB in Ireland, WWF, McVities and Reuters.
Movement is a Freelance Qualitative Research Consultant established in 1997 and is a sole operator.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Brand Positioning
- Client Workshops
- Depth Interviews
- Design and Packaging
- Group Discussions and Focus Groups
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The Account Planning Group
- The Independent Consultants Group
For further information about Movement please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.