A wealth of experience to offer in online and F2F qualitative research:- focus groups; depth interviews; bulletin boards; workshops; telephone/"skype" interviews; deliberative sessions and consultation
Public sector/not for profit:
* Engagement and participation projects; brand reputation studies and stakeholder research especially in health, policing and education/ not for profit/parenting and childcare provision. Expertise in Government communications planning
Research and planning expertise:
* Specialist in brand & communications' research and strategic planning; co creation workshops (both client and consumer); creativity.
thinkvivid enjoys longstanding relationships with loyal clients based on outstanding client handling skills and a continued enthusiasm for the power of high quality qualitative research
16 Milverton Crescent
Warwickshire CV32 5NG
thinkvivid is a Freelance Qualitative Research Consultant and is a sole operator.
Employees who are AQR members
- Charities, Voluntary and Non-Profit Organisations
- Education and Training
- Government and Local Authority
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Behavioural Economics
- Brand Positioning
- Group Discussions and Focus Groups
- Online Qualitative Research
- Social Research
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Independent Consultants Group
For further information about thinkvivid please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.