Wilson Qualitative Research Consultants
WQRC is a predominantly qualitative outfit covering both BtoB and consumer fields with an accumulated experience covering the widest spectrum of themes and industries.
WQRC is dedicated in helping other agencies approach and understand the French market. It positions itself as a small and dedicated partner, offering full - hands-on - service.
WQRC consists of:
* Jonathan Wilson - born and raised in France - is equally comfortable in English and French and has over 20 years of experience in qual research, working both in France and in the UK.
* Loïc Boudet, a trained psychologist, also with 20+ years of qual research experience.
Working on concepts, NPD, positioning, communication issues, design, usability, etc., we master most methodologies including online. We are also trained, equipped and experienced with ethnography, to get as close as possible to people's lives and worlds, and are able to deliver, on top of precious insights, fully edited - dubbed or subtitled - videos.
WQRC will help you not only capture but also comprehend what is in the French user and consumer's minds.
8 rue de l'Isly
Wilson Qualitative Research Consultants is a Qualitative Research Agency with 2-5 full-time employees.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Brand Positioning
- Online Qualitative Research
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
For further information about Wilson Qualitative Research Consultants please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.