Analysis and Interpretation Skills
Tools and techniques to help you to get from fieldwork data to killer insight. A 1 day course covering the journey from data to meaning. Led by Caroline Florence, Insight Narrator
Caroline Florence is the founder of Insight Narrator, an independent training and coaching consultancy that helps professionals working with research and data increase the impact of what they do. Since founding Insight Narrator in 2012, Caroline has trained and coached thousands of researchers, analysts, planners and insight specialists from large marketing services organisations, boutique agencies and in-house insight and analytics teams.
She will be assisted by, experienced tutors, Katie Slater, Acacia Avenue and Caroline Noon, Vivid Research and Planning.
- Working through the content - thematic analysis
- Starting to build a story how to run downloading and brainstorming sessions, how to start to build your themes into stories
- Telling the story identifying the key themes, identifying the story, structuring the data to make it tell the story effectively
Before the course you will be required to:
- Identify a project you are working on at the moment where you are in the write-up stage, OR one that you have recently completed.
- Bring along your analysis and presentation to the session with you. This will form the basis of the practical tasks.
- Let us know your experience to date
Hands-on approach via individual coaching, working in small groups to help you understand the key skills needed to do great analysis and then get a compelling story together. You will be given coaching and constructive feedback to help you get a solid story in place to share with your team and your clients
AQR Members £245+VAT (Membership is individual not corporate)
Non-members £395+VAT (includes 12 months membership)
Booking: Online using the links below
14 September 2018
9.00am to 5.00pm
The Research House
124 Wigmore Street
London W1U 3RY
Map of location:
StreetMap of W1U 3RY
£395+VAT (Book Online)
£245+Vat (Book Online)
Share on Twitter