AQR Masterclass Screener Writing for Beginners, only two places left
***FULLY BOOKED*** Introduction to the basics of screener writing for qualitative market research recruitment
Target audience: Ideal for researchers with less than 4 years' experience, looking for an introduction to screener writing
Rachael Penny from Criteria Fieldwork and AQR Board Member will be running a session to introduce you to the basics of screener writing for qualitative market research recruitment.
Whether you find yourself needing to put together a screener based on a client brief or adapt a screener provided to you by a client or recruiter, this course should help give you confidence that the recruitment screener is going to deliver the participants needed for your fieldwork.
Well provide an example brief so you can have a go at writing some of the questions yourself during the session.
Please note this is a repeat of the 2022 session and will cover:
- Writing non-leading screener questions, with examples of good and bad questions
- Structuring and ordering the different types of questions in the screener
- Understanding SEG (social grade)
- How to exclude participants who work in certain occupations or who have taken part in market research previously
- Data protection making respondents aware of their rights
- Asking about special category data (such as ethnicity, health etc)
Special discounted price for AQR Members: £50 + VAT for AQR Members (Membership is individual not corporate)
Non Members price: £75 + VAT for non-members
Booking: FULLY BOOKED
Wednesday 31st January 2024
10:00am – 11.30am
Online Via Zoom
Share on Twitter