Acumen is a field agency with proven expertise in all methods of qualitative and quantitative field management with additional specialisms in healthcare and international research.
We work throughout the research industry covering the full range of market sectors, providing comprehensive and dynamic research solutions to ensure your project runs smoothly from start to finish. Our teams of dedicated project managers will be on hand at every step of the project, working to our rigorous quality standards that include Acumonitor – our bespoke participant verification tool.
Acumen's mission is to:
* Build and maintain a partnership through understanding our clients' needs.
* Personally pre check participants to verify and increase engagement.
* Provide complete transparency from brief through to fieldwork.
* Ability to address projects considered difficult or unmanageable to others.
On brief, on budget, on time – every time
To see the Best Viewing Facility 2017 (MRS Operations Awards) visit www.aspectviewingfacilities.com
ISO20252 accredited company
MRS Company Partner
Winner of the Ginny Valentine Badge for Courage for industry leading quality procedures
3 Canal Street
Manchester M1 3HE
Other methods of contact
Acumen Fieldwork is a Field Agency with 21-30 full-time employees, and has Group Membership of the AQR.
Employees who are AQR members
- Education and Training
- Financial and Investment
- Healthcare, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Qualitative Recruitment
- Quantitative Fieldwork
- Viewing Facilities
- Affluent and High Net Worth
- Younger Generation
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
Standards Compliance Accreditations
- ISO 20252
For further information about Acumen Fieldwork please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.