Liz Diez has worked in and around the market research industry for 8 years and currently handles fieldwork projects across the UK spanning various sectors including consumer, B2B, automotive. Liz handles qualitative projects large and small and loves a challenge. Previously she worked within pharmaceutical and later consumer market research recruitment. Liz is currently studying for the MRS Advanced Certificate, is an NLP Practitioner and intermediate Spanish speaker.
Liz has been a Member of the AQR since November 2013.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Graduated from Univ of Leeds with a BA (Hons) English & Media
- 2006 Began working in pharmaceutical market research recruitment
- 2013 NLP Practitioner including New Code
- 2013 Joined Acumen Fieldwork
- 2014 (ongoing) MRS Advanced Certificate