The Field Division
Since 1970 The Field Division has built a reputation for providing high quality fieldwork and recruitment:
* UK nationwide coverage with over 700 interviewers and 26 supervisors
* Recruitment for depths/groups/online qual: all respondents double-screened
* Vastly experienced field management across a wide range of sectors and a variety of topics
* B2B and Consumer specialists
* All methodologies: CAPI(for all devices), online quant surveys and qual discussions/diaries/video ethnography/homework etc., plus 'old fashioned' pen and paper (with in-house data entry)
* Versatility: In-home, doorstep, central location (hall tests), place of work, street, retail /leisure/transport locations, exhibitions...you name it - we go there!
Quality is key to our reputation and we have achieved accreditation under the Recruiter Accreditation Scheme (RAS) developed by the Market Research Society (MRS) and the Association for Qualitative Research (AQR) the scheme recognises the knowledge, skills and competence of professional recruiters. Our team have achieved both internal and external qualifications on the scheme.
Our own viewing facility The Qualitative Lab in London (Wimbledon) provides the perfect venue for focus groups/depth interviews.
"The Field Division... market research interviewing and recruitment at its best"
35a South Park Road
London SW19 8RR
The Field Division is a Field Agency established in 1970 with 11-20 full-time employees.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Depth Interviews
- Group Discussions and Focus Groups
- Online Groups and Depths
- Qualitative Recruitment
- Viewing Facilities
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
- The Viewing Facilities Association
Standards Compliance Accreditations
- ISO 9001
Recruiter Accreditation Scheme (RAS)
The Field Division is an accredited company under the Recruiter Accreditation Scheme (RAS), which has been jointly developed by the AQR and MRS to recognise the knowledge, skills, and competence of professional recruiters. [More info about RAS]
For further information about The Field Division please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.