The Field Division
Since 1970 The Field Division has built a reputation for providing fieldwork and recruitment of the highest standard:
* UK nationwide coverage with over 700 interviewers and 26 supervisors
* Recruitment for depths/groups/online qual: all respondents double-screened
* Vastly experienced field management across a wide range of sectors and a variety of topics
* B2B and Consumer and B2B specialists
* All methodologies: CAPI (for all devices), online quant surveys and qual discussions/diaries/video ethnography/homework etc., 'old fashioned' pen and paper (with in-house data entry)
* Versatility: In-home, doorstep, central location (hall tests), place of work, street, retail / leisure/ transport locations, exhibitions... you name it - we go there!
Quality is key to our reputation, demonstrated through being a member of the MRS Interviewer Card Scheme, an MRS Company Partner and our stringent in-house controls and back-checks.
Our own viewing facility The Qualitative Lab provides the perfect venue for focus groups/depth interviews.
"The Field Division....market research interviewing and recruitment at its best"
35a South Park Road
London SW19 8RR
Other methods of contact
The Field Division is a Field Agency established in 1970 with 6-10 full-time employees.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Depth Interviews
- Group Discussions and Focus Groups
- Qualitative Hall Tests
- Qualitative Recruitment
- Viewing Facilities
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
- The Viewing Facilities Association
For further information about The Field Division please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.