The Field Division
Since 1970 The Field Division has built a reputation for providing high quality fieldwork and recruitment:
* UK nationwide coverage with over 700 interviewers and 26 supervisors
* Recruitment for depths/groups/online qual: all respondents double-screened
* Vastly experienced field management across a wide range of sectors and a variety of topics
* B2B and Consumer specialists
* All methodologies: CAPI(for all devices), online quant surveys and qual discussions/diaries/video ethnography/homework etc., plus 'old fashioned' pen and paper (with in-house data entry)
* Versatility: In-home, doorstep, central location (hall tests), place of work, street, retail /leisure/transport locations, exhibitions...you name it - we go there!
Quality is key to our reputation, demonstrated through our membership of the MRS Interviewer Card Scheme, that we are MRS Company Partner's and our own stringent in-house controls and back-checks.
Our own viewing facility The Qualitative Lab in London (Wimbledon) provides the perfect venue for focus groups/depth interviews.
"The Field Division... market research interviewing and recruitment at its best"
35a South Park Road
The Field Division is a Field Agency established in 1970 with 11-20 full-time employees.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Depth Interviews
- Group Discussions and Focus Groups
- Online Groups and Depths
- Qualitative Recruitment
- Viewing Facilities
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
- The Viewing Facilities Association
For further information about The Field Division please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.