Gemma Baldwin has worked in qual research for over 13 years and is an Insight Director at Relish Research, a full service agency with offices in London and Leeds. With a background in mental health and psychology, Gemma has a keen interest in human behaviour. Having been elected to the AQR board in 2019, Gemma is now Vice Chair.
Gemma has been a Member of the AQR since September 2015.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Graduated University of Lincoln with a degree in Psychology
- 2009 Began qual career at Swift Research
- 2009 -2015 Team leader through to Project Co-ordinator and Res. Exec
- 2015 Joined Relish Research
- 2015 -2020 Promoted from Senior Res Exec to Insight Director
- 2019 Elected to AQR Board
- 2022 Served on AQR Skills comm. hosting & running courses & sessions
- 2022 Elected as AQR Vice Chair