Alumni Membership of the AQR is a great way to stay in touch with friends and colleagues in the qualitative industry once you are retired.
Alumni Membership is a chance to keep up to date with what's going on in the world of qual, without needing to commit to a full AQR membership each year. It also gives you the opportunity to use your expertise in an advisory capacity and remain involved with the AQR.
Alumni Membership includes
- In Brief (bi-monthly)
- In Depth (2x per year)
- Member profile listing on AQR Website
- Discounted rates on AQR training courses and events
- Not the Christmas Party (discounted rate for members)
- Summer social event/AGM
- Use of the AQR Individual Member logo on members' marketing materials
- The opportunity to serve on the AQR Board
- Spark evening sessions (discounted rate for members)
- Bi-annual conference (discounted rate for members)
Eligibility for Alumni Membership
Alumni membership is available to those who:
- Have been active members for 15+ years
- Are no longer employed full-time in qual research (must be retired)
Alumni membership must follow directly from full membership of AQR. Applications from those who have not been AQR members for a number of years will not be valid.
Cost of Alumni Membership
£60 per year (inclusive of VAT)
How to apply
Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis by AQR Secretariat. Please contact the AQR for more information and an application form.
Secretary to the Board
The Association for Qualitative Research
31 St Neots Road,
St Neots, Cambs,