Director of Client Services
Emma works for Angelfish Fieldwork, a qualitative market research fieldwork agency based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She has worked within the research industry since 2006, starting out within Healthcare MR. Emma enjoys speaking to clients about their project requirements and enabling them to produce rewarding, creative fieldwork while meeting their aims, objectives and budget.
Emma has been a Member of the AQR since January 2020.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Graduated Univ of Cardiff degree English Literature & Language
- 2006 Began Project Management career with Gillian Kenny Associates
- 2007 Completed BHBIA residential foundational course
- 2011 Moved over to Client Services role
- 2012 Promoted to Client Services Manager
- 2017 Promoted to Business Development Manager
- 2019 Moved to Angelfish Fieldwork in Head of Client Services role
- 2021 Completed AQR/MRS Recruiter Accreditation (Distinction)
- 2023 Promoted to Director of Client Services