Becki joined Qa Research in 2006 working with hard to reach groups. In 2010 Becki specialised in retail and brand research at Principles Research before moving to Trinity McQueen in 2012. Becki heads up a team of global retail and brand specialists. Becki's favourite methodologies are ethnographic by nature and she really enjoys getting to know participants better to uncover deeper insight. Becki is passionate about storytelling and is an expert in creating films, imagery and narratives that engage and excite clients to drive change.
Becki has been a Member of the AQR since March 2017.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2005 Grad 2:1 degree in Politics and Sociology from Northumbria Uni
- 2006 Joined Qa as a research executive
- 2010 Joined Principles Research, specialised in retail & brand
- 2012 Joined Trinity McQueen as a Research Manager
- 2014 Presented 'Your Money Matters' research at MRS Kids Co
- 2014 worked on global research projects, started global qual team
- 2015 Team nominated for MRS Applications of Research Award with Boots
- 2017 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites Infographics
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites North What is semiotics about?
- 2018 Attended AQR's Eyes Wide Open event