Silvia Iranzo Ferrandis
Director and Consultant
In Market Research
Silvia Iranzo is a country expert, a native Spanish bilingual moderator and qualitative consultant who has been working in multi-country international studies covering Spain nationwide for over 15 years. She enthusiastically embraced online research over a decade ago and is considered a pioneer and early adopter of online focus groups, blogs and online communities in Spain teaching other professionals at the e-Qualitative course of the Spanish Insights and Analytics Association (I+A).
Silvia has been a Member of the AQR since April 2008.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2002 Erasmus student Uni of Exeter studying Psychology
- 2003 Graduate BSc Social & Organisational Psychology, Uni of Valencia
- 2005 Postgraduate Diploma in Market Research, Uni of Valencia
- 2008 Founded In Market Research
- 2013 Attended Qualitative 2013 Esomar World Research Conf, Valencia
- 2015 Attended Esomar 2015 World Marketing Research Congress in Dublin
- 2017 Webinar lead at 'Best of Esomar Global Qualitative Conf. Berlin
- 2018 Comm. Member Worldwide Conference on Qualitative Research
- 2018 The creative minds of intl. qualitative research was published
- 2019 Attended Fusion 2019 Esomar Qualitative Research & Data Science