Debbie began her qualitative career as a researcher in 1997 where her passion for understanding kids and youth audiences was ignited working on a range of kid's media brands. She set up her own qualitative research agency in 2012 with a focus on kids and youth audiences.
Debbie has been a Member of the AQR since November 2022.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1997 Graduated Nottingham Trent Uni degree in Business & Finance
- 1998 Began Qualitative career as a Research Executive
- 2010 Qualified as a teacher with Greenwich University
- 2011 Qualified as a Humanistic Counsellor with BACP
- 2011 Taught level 1 and 2 counselling skills
- 2012 Set up and continues to run Hook Research Ltd as CEO
- 2019 Shortlisted for AQR Prosper-Riley Smith
- 2020 Highly commended for AQR Qualitative Excellence Award
- 2022 MRS (Market Research Society) Approved Mentor