Client Solutions Director
MEL Research Limited
Elliot has been in research since 2006. He started at DJS Research, becoming a Director before moving to MEL Research. A mixed-methods researcher across a range of sectors he is focussed on long term relationships and actionable insight.
Elliot has been a Member of the AQR since May 2023.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2006 Joined DJS Research Ltd
- 2012 BA (Hons) University of Manchester
- 2015 MRS Advanced Certificate
- 2020 Research Director at DJS Research Ltd
- 2021 Client Solutions Director at MEL Research Ltd
- 2021 Fellow, RSA
- 2022 Certificate in Counselling Skills