Qualitative Research Director
Maria has over 19 years experience in qualitative research after a career in the ad industry as a communications planner, including Leo Burnett London & Hong Kong. As an independent researcher she enjoys insight projects across consumer and B2B, and is also an expert in applied colour psychology.
Maria has been a Member of the AQR since July 2002.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2013 Attended AQR Role & Uses of Ideas from Psychotherapy
- 2017 Attended AQR Spark Event on semiotics with Dr Alex Gordon
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites on Creative Facilitation
- 2020 Participated in AQR Have a Go platform trial
- 2020 Attended AQR Spark Event by Dr Nick Southgate
- 2021 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites on Behavioural Economics
- 2021 Attended AQR Masterclass Online Whiteboards
- 2022 Attended AQR Masterclass on Extreme Prototyping