Alice has 8 years' experience in project management and client liaison, having successfully managed a wide range of brand strategy, insight, innovation, and brand competency projects for global brands. Her passion lies in activating insights for clients, whether through immersive stakeholder sessions, compelling videos, or interactive Sways. Alice takes much pride in producing creative deliverables that leave a lasting impression on clients.
Alice has been a Member of the AQR since July 2023.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2015 Grad 1st class honours in BA Hons Events Mgmt, Leeds Beckett
- 2015 Began career in Creative Merchandising at Creative Emporium
- 2017 Started at Fusion Learning working on strategic brand building
- 2022 Started working with Boxclever Consulting
- 2023 Winner AQR Parker Prize for Emerging Talent
- 2023 Awarded MRS Research Hero