Julie Davey Research
Julie has 20 years of experience in qualitative research after starting out in the advertising industry as a strategic planner at Ogilvy & Mather and a brief spell as a primary teacher in the 1990s. She works with a healthy mix of large blue-chip companies and smaller businesses, and particularly enjoys insight and strategic development research, as well as concept exploration.
Julie has been a Member of the AQR since September 2006.
AQR Qualitative Excellence Award
Julie is a winner of the AQR Qualitative Excellence Award, the industry's leading award for qualitative research and a highly regarded badge of excellence.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1989 1st class degree in Modern Languages from Cambridge University
- 1992 IPA / Marketing Award winner (Save the Children)
- 2005 Member of AQR
- 2007 'Exemplar of moderating excellence', AQR
- 2010 Tutored on the AQR advanced moderating course (2010- 2012)
- 2011 Won AQR Prosper-Riley Smith Effectiveness award
- 2011 Won MRS Health Care Research Award
- 2011 Full member of MRS
- 2014 -2015 Co-Convened AQR's Hands on Moderating Skills Workshop
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites,Creative Facilitation