Lyn has held senior roles in major agencies where she has inspired and coached global teams, winning awards and growing brands. She was Chair of the AQR 2017-2019. She has presented several papers at industry conferences on effective and innovative work for clients such as Diageo and Unilever.
Lyn has been a Member of the AQR since September 2005.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1993 Presented a paper at The European Marketing Conference (EMAC)
- 1995 Contributed a chapter on Consumer Behaviour in Marketing Theory
- 2003 Lyn and Simon Clough Best Application of Research Award by MRS
- 2004 Co-authored ESOMAR paper with Jim Potocki, Unilever Dove Global
- 2004 Dove paper published in Excellence in International Research
- 2005 Dove paper published in ESOMAR Best Practice in Research
- 2007 Co-presented with Catriona Ferris, Unilever at ESOMAR
- 2012 Co-presented a paper with Oscar Martinez, Diageo, at ESOMAR
- 2016 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2016 Tutored on AQR Moderating Skills, Sweating the small stuff
- 2016 Panellist AQR's Eyes Wide Open event
- 2017 Became Chair of the AQR Board