Samantha is an astute and experienced researcher based in South Africa with 15 years' experience in FMCG, media, oil and gas, retail and B2B across Africa. She has a passion for the application of behavioural economics within the space of commercial qualitative research and has authored and presented many papers on the topic.
Samantha has been a Member of the AQR since November 2021.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2009 LDP from GIBS
- 2012 Attended AQR/QRCA conferences in Rome and Montreal
- 2014 Presented paper at the worldwide conference in Budapest
- 2015 Co presented on Behavioural Economics with Ian Redpath to ICG
- 2016 Silver Award for papers at SAMRA on the role of Focus Groups
- 2017 Certificate in HIV training and management
- 2017 Presented paper at the Pan African Media Research Organization
- 2018 Graduated from UNISA with degree in psychology & communications
- 2020 Ran a series of local webinars to enhance MR in South Africa
- 2020 Co-authored a market research online training course for SMME's