Sunam joined fieldwork agency Face Facts Research in 2011. In 2012 Sunam specialised in kids and youth research at Platypus Research before moving to Trinity McQueen in 2014. Sunam is part of the London team and specialises in retail, media and education sectors. Sunam works across integrated projects however is a qualitative specialist at heart. Her favourite methodology is online communities especially when using apps to capture in the moment feedback.
Sunam has been a Member of the AQR since March 2017.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2010 Grad. 2:1 degree (BA) Sociology from Newcastle University
- 2011 Grad. Merit in (MA) Human Resource Management Leeds University
- 2011 Joined Face Facts Research as a Marketing Intern
- 2012 Joined Platypus Research specialising in kids and youth research
- 2014 Joined Trinity McQueen as a Senior Research Executive
- 2015 MRS Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice
- 2016 Progressed to Research Manager at Trinity McQueen
- 2017 MRS Kids Conference presented 'Understanding Katie' research