Healthcare Project Manager
Brandon Robertson Associates
Chris is a specialist Qualitative and Quantitative researcher working for Brandon Robertson Associates. He has over three years experience as a researcher and has special interest in all things Pharma and Health related. He has spent 10 years working closely within the NHS and private sector in several different capacities.
Chris has been a Member of the AQR since December 2016.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2011 Appointed as a researcher for Brandon Robertson Associates
- 2012 Cont. yearly Completion BHBIA Legal and Ethical Guidelines t/cou
- 2012 Cont. yearly Completion BHBIA Adverse Event Reporting t/course
- 2013 Appointed Health Project Manager at Brandon Robertson Associates
- 2014 completed AQR Hands on Moderating Skills Workshop