Before co-founding Trinity McQueen, Simon spent his formative years at TNS, Aviva and comms agency Brass. Simon has been shortlisted for four MRS Awards, curated a gallery of Infographics at the MRS Conference and was a contributing author to the Market Research and Insight Yearbook 2016.
Simon has been a Member of the AQR since May 2012. Simon serves on the AQR Management Board with special responsibilities for Thought Leadership Hub.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2001 Graduated from University of Sheffield (BA Psychology)
- 2001 Started Career with TNS
- 2006 Customer and Brand Insight Manager at Aviva
- 2008 Account Director, Brass
- 2010 MRS Award for B2B research
- 2013 Director and CoFounder, Trinity McQueen
- 2016 Contributing Author, The Market Research and Insight Yearbook
- 2017 Elected to the AQR Board
- 2018 Presenter at AQR's Eyes Wide Open event
- 2018 Elected Joint Vice Chair of AQR Board
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Researcher Perspective