Having started out in academic research, Natasha made the move into market research in 2017, looking for a faster pace and greater variety, and she's not looked back since. Coming from a background in psychology and academic research means that she loves the constant grappling with new thinking.
Natasha has been a Member of the AQR since May 2018. Natasha serves on the AQR Management Board.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2019 Completed AQR's two day May Moderating Skills Workshop
- 2021 Attended AQR Speak Up Course
- 2023 Attended AQR Thinking Differently Masterclass
- 2023 attended AQR Event Strategy North Star or Big Banana?
- 2023 Elected to the AQR Board