Director of Operations
Kelly works for Angelfish Fieldwork, a qualitative market research fieldwork agency based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She has worked within the industry for over 11 years, starting out within Healthcare MR. Kelly enjoys the daily challenges and ever evolving landscape of market research and is always keen to develop her understanding and expertise through further training and events. Kelly currently heads up Angelfish's Fieldwork team, with a focus on staff development, process efficiency and policy compliance.
Kelly has been a Member of the AQR since July 2018.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2009 Graduated Cardiff University with a BSc in Social Science
- 2012 Began Project Management career with Gillian Kenny Associates
- 2014 Project Manager at Angelfish covering consumer market research
- 2017 Promoted to Senior Project Manager at Angelfish
- 2017 Passed ILM Level 3 Leadership and Management
- 2017 Running companywide training workshops
- 2018 Review and implementation of project team internal training
- 2018 Completed AQR's Online Moderating Skills Course
- 2019 Promoted to Head of Consumer Research
- 2021 Completed AQR/MRS Recruiter Accreditation (Distinction)
- 2023 Promoted to Director of Operations