The Behavioural Architects
Crawford has a background in Applied Social Psychology that has fuelled his passion for unlocking insight into behaviour and embracing the new thinking coming out of the behavioural sciences. He has launched two global companies HeadlightVision in 1996 and The Behavioural Architects in 2011. He is a leading speaker and writer on the application of BE to business to unlock growth.
Crawford has been a Member of the AQR since August 2014.
AQR Qualitative Excellence Award
Crawford is a winner of the AQR Qualitative Excellence Award, the industry's leading award for qualitative research and a highly regarded badge of excellence.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1996 Founded HeadlightVision in New York and London.
- 2003 HeadlightVision acquired by WPP
- 2007 Merged HeadlightVision with The Henley Centre appt. Global Chair
- 2009 Merged with Yankelovitch to become The Futures Company
- 2011 Co-founded The Behavioural Architect in London Oxford & Shanghai
- 2012 Launched The Behavioural Architects in Australia
- 2013 The Behavioural Architects named Best New Agency by MRS
- 2013 Awarded Best Agency Speaker by Aura
- 2014 Won the coveted EphMRA JH Award
- 2014 TBA short listed for Warc Global Innovation award
- 2014 Finalists AQR Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Excellence Award
- 2022 Highly Commended AQR Qualitative Excellence Award