Emma Laney Smith
Emma is a graduate of Cambridge University, with 17 years' experience. she gained her grounding in qualitative research, but has also worked as an account planner, brand strategist and in client brand management. She founded Syren in 2005, and is also a member of The Marketing Society.
Emma is a Member of the AQR.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1999 Joined Added Value training scheme on graduation
- 2002 Joined McCann Erickson
- 2002 Founded Pulse, McCann Erickson's internal insight & trends unit
- 2005 Founded Syren
- 2016 Attended AQR's Eyes Wide Open event
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Researcher Perspective
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Client Perspective