The Behavioural Architects
Camilla graduated in psychology, and it is her keen interest in the study of the human mind and behaviour that led her to a career in market research. She's been at Acacia Avenue since 2008 and over this time has built up a broad range of experience across multiple disciplines and sectors, with a focus on applying behavioural economics thinking to all her project work.
Camilla has been a Member of the AQR since September 2008.
Propser Riley-Smith Excellence Award
Camilla is a winner of the Prosper Riley-Smith Excellence Award, the industry's leading award for qualitative research and a highly regarded badge of excellence.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2015 Presented at AQR Conference: Being Human
- 2015 Shortlisted AQR Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Excellence Award
- 2016 Completed AQRs Workshop Workshop Welcome to the Gam
- 2016 Finalist AQR Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Excellence Award
- 2016 Attended AQRs Eyes Wide Open event
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Client Perspective