The Susie Fisher Group
Susie is one of the original Schlackman cohort which also includes Roddy Glen and Wendy Gordon. She founded The Susie Fisher Group in 1983. Beginning with qualitative research for Advertising and Marketing, the company graduated to research-based consultancy for Museums and Galleries, Arts and Education. This has led to the invention of research techniques, now widely used in the sector. The company works on the basis of an informal network of professionals. Susie is a keen sailor, with a cruising yacht in the Hamble and proud mother of two grown up boys.
Susie has been a Member of the AQR since 10/1998.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1980 Published 'Too Much Too Young' Pan Paperback on teenagers
- 2000 Founder member and Chair of the UK Visitor Studies Group
- 2000 Authored the Arts chapter for 'Qualitative Research in Context'
- 2012 Personally ran face to face focus groups in Saudi Arabia
- 2013 30 years of running my own business, project managing people I l