Co-Founder and Strategist
Caroline is a communications specialist with a background in advertising. Prior to founding Acacia Avenue, Caroline had an international career, spending time in Hong Kong, Canada and the US. She makes it her business to be involved in the research industry, regularly contributing to events and papers.
Caroline has been a Member of the AQR since May 2004.
AQR Qualitative Excellence Award
Caroline is a winner of the AQR Qualitative Excellence Award, the industry's leading award for qualitative research and a highly regarded badge of excellence.
- 2006 Winner of Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Effectiveness Award
- 2007 Winner of Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Effectiveness Award
- 2016 Winner of AQR Qualitative Excellence Award
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2003 Elected to AQR Committee served to 2012
- 2005 Editorial Referee for the IJMR
- 2008 Speaker at AQR QRCA conference
- 2010 Speaker at AQR QRCA conference
- 2012 Finalist for the Prosper Riley Smith Award
- 2012 Speaker at AQR QRCA conference
- 2013 Finalist for the Prosper Riley Smith Award
- 2013 Winner Best Session MRS Conference
- 2014 Winner Best Overall Contribution MRS Conference
- 2014 Speaker at AQR QRCA conference
- 2015 Session Chair at AQR Conference: Being Human
- 2016 Finalist AQR Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Excellence Award
- 2016 Tutored on AQR Moderating Skills, Sweating the small stuff
- 2016 Attended AQR's Eyes Wide Open event