Sarah has 16 years' research experience in NPD, creative development, branding strategy and consumer understanding work across a wide range of sectors, from finance to FMCG. A modern languages graduate with a CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing, she is particularly interested in behavioural economics and semiotics in qualitative work.
Sarah has been a Member of the AQR since September 2016.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Researcher Perspective
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Client Perspective
- 2019 Elected to the AQR Board
- 2020 -2021 Devised and tutored AQR's Models of Thinking training
- 2021 Elected as AQR Vice Chair