Dr Sarah Jenkins has more than 15 years experience delivering high quality qualitative insight for global clients and has a wealth of experience working with consumers across a variety of categories and won the prestigious AQR Award for Qualitative Effectiveness in 2013 for her work evaluating content for the BBC. Sarah is a published author and started her career conducting social policy research before moving to Ipsos MORI where she was Head of Qualitative within their Media, Content and Technology team. She's since worked with boutique agencies to develop their teams and expand their client offering before founding Magenta. Sarah is a Certified Member of the Market Research Society and a board member of the Association for Qualitative Research.
Sarah has been a Member of the AQR since January 2012.
AQR Qualitative Excellence Award
Sarah is a winner of the AQR Qualitative Excellence Award, the industry's leading award for qualitative research and a highly regarded badge of excellence.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 1999 BA (Hons) Geography, University of Wales
- 2000 ESRC Research Training
- 2003 PhD, University of Wales
- 2004 Published Gender Place and the Labour Market
- 2013 Winner of Effectiveness Prosper Riley-Smith Award
- 2014 Certified member of MRS
- 2015 Co-opted onto the AQR Management Board
- 2015 Lead organizer for AQR Conference Being Human
- 2015 Elected to the AQR Management Board
- 2015 Becomes Chair of Connections Committee
- 2017 Lead organizer for AQR Conference [R]evolution
- 2017 Became Vice Chair of the AQR Management Board
- 2017 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites Quant for Quallies
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Client Perspective